Answer these simple questions about your real estate goals and priorities. Your answers will help us work together effectively to find as many of your WISH LIST items as possible.
1. What part of town or county do you want to live in?
2. Are schools a factor, and if so, what do you want to take into consideration? (i.e., specific school or ability to walk to school)
3. Do you want an older home or newer home? Fixer-upper?
4. Acreage or lot size preferred?
5. Garage required? 1 2 3+ Carport
6. What kind of home do you prefer to see?
7. What style of home do you prefer?
8. Number of bedrooms and bathrooms needed?
9. How many square feet of living space do you want in your home?
10. Is it acceptable to you to live in an area with a Homeowners Association (HOA)?
11. Are there any requirements or special accommodations desired in your home? (i.e., no stairs, mother-in-law suite, separate office/study, basement, lots of light)
12. Desired maximum distance from your workplace or schools? Proximity to the beach?
13. Importance of yard? Large or small yard? Fenced yard needed?
14. Pool or no pool?
15. Open concept living room and dining room? Separate dining room?
16. Flooring requirements? All solid surface (wood, tile, lvp) or carpet is acceptable?
17. Community features desired: community pool, tennis courts, golfing, basketball courts?